These last couple of months have been a whirlwind of emotions Grandpa Vidmar and Grandma Burton passed away within 3 weeks of each other. Both peacefully surrounded by family. Emma got married in the new Provo City Center (Tabernacle) Temple, and in the midst of all that we got to go up to Oregon and visit with Katelyn's family and be there for Spencer's baptism. One of the biggest blessings from this crazy time was the time I got to spend with my family. I especially cherished walking around El Segundo with my brothers and sister 20 years after we moved up to Washington.
This last week I finished my last hard week prior to my taper for the Utah Valley 10k / Ragnar Wasatch Back. That's right I am super excited to be joining my cousin Sean Popa's Ragnar team the week after the Utah Valley.
Here are a couple of tributes to the major events of the last couple of months.
![]() |
| April 10th, 2016: Today Grandpa was reunited with his sweetheart and two of his beloved children. He was a great man who taught me how to love, live righteously, work hard and of course the importance of compound interest. I had the privilege of living with him during the summer of 2013. I will always cherish the time we spent watching Dodger games, playing Mexican trains, listening to life stories and taking his advice. I look forward to seeing him again on the other side RIP John Redd Vidmar. |
![]() |
| May 26th, 2016: Congrats Emma and Blaine. I am blessed to have such a great sister and new brother. I am so happy for you guys and glad to see you so happy Emma. |



No comments:
Post a Comment